Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 2:19PM
We will be doing a spring apple pressing and releasing the first of our newest batch of Orchard Select blend to celebrate the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, and you're invited!
• See fresh apples being crushed and pressed into juice.
• Taste all of our ciders (which recently won medals at the Great Lakes International Cider & Perry Competition in Michigan)
• Enjoy a glass of our newest batch of bright & sunny Orchard Select, poured directly from the brite tank. Having just finished up after a season of maturation, it brings flavors of passionfruit, kiwi, honey, rainier cherry & floral aromatics – if springtime had a flavor it would be this!
• Walk through the orchards, see the blooming pears and the first "king blooms" on the apple trees.
• Soak in the sweeping views of the basalt cliff backdrop and snowy Cascade mountains and Mission Ridge across the valley.
2-5pm, Saturday May 7
Visits and tastes are free and we will have cider to sell by the bottle and by the glass (to those over 21 of course).
We look forward to seeing you this weekend!